Easily move grommeted panels with our new GROMMAVERSE™ 1-5/8″ diameter iron cord traverse rod. Featuring our patented ONAVERSE™ cord traverse system. The internal mechanism is not visible from below. Friction reducing glides along the top of the rod ensure smooth and quiet operation. GROMMAVERSE™ 1-5/8″ diameter iron rods are designed to utilize #15 grommets in conjunction with the GROM-A-LINK™*pleat control system. Block brackets are recommended. Select any of our standard 1-5/8″ finials. Continuous curving is available for bay and bowed window applications. GROMMAVERSE™ rods are heavy duty, and feature all steel ball bearing pulleys for maximum durability and superior function. Optional motorization kit is available.
Easy to order,
1. Specify overall rod length (not including finials). Brackets should be installed a minimum of 3″ in from the rod ends. Please allow extra rod length to accommodate this. Specify finish.
2. Indicate if rod will be two way draw, one way stack left, or one way stack right.
3. Specify the cord location either right or left, and the length of cord drop you require. Note: Baton draw is available on request.
4. Order Block Brackets, and finials as required.
5. 2 X panel fullness is recommended. An even number of grommets are required (usually 8 grommets per width).
Note: Maximum span between brackets is 120″. Maximum rod length (one piece) is 240″. Maximum recommended panel weight is 6 pounds per foot. We do not recommend splicing. A steel tension pulley is standard. Motorization is optional. Block Brackets are recommended. Professional installation into studs or wood backing is recommended.
Recommended for GROMMAVERSE™
rods. Specify finish.
|Grommet # 15
Grommet size # 15 is 2″ inside diameter. For GROMMAVERSE™ rods. Specify finish.
|BTX® Motorization Kit
Add the convenience of motorization to ONAVERSE™ traversing rods.
Motorization kit includes everything you need. Simply plugs into nearest wall outlet. Low voltage (12 volt) motor drives the cord to traverse draperies. Hand held remote control with radio frequency ensures positive operation.
For price quote & collection related details write us to firstname.lastname@example.org